Every home or vehicle should have one.
Days without power. Hurricanes. Earthquakes. Empty store shelves.
If you’re new to preparedness, you might’ve asked yourself, “Where do I start?” If you’ve been prepping for a while, it’s something you might hear from a loved one or friend.
That’s why we put something together in a rugged, water-resistant ammo crate container to answer that question and help folks get on the path to preparedness.
This Preparedness Crate for Emergencies (measures 19" x 15.75" x 5.25") has 65 total essential items and tools for survival. You'll be prepared - from food to fire-starting to water filtration. It’s everything our preparedness advisors recommend you have at the ready for short-term emergencies.
Have one at home, at work, and in the car. Or at the cabin.
The MPS Prep Crate is packed tight with 65 pieces and contains all the following emergency items:
- Survival Kit with Guide (46 pieces)
- 4-in-1 LED Flashlight/Reading Lamp AM/FM/Weather Radio w/ Solar and Hand Crank Recharging
- (4) Boxes of Waterproof Matches
- Emergency Blanket
- Emergency Folding Stove
- Camp Heat (2 Cans)
- 5 piece Stainless Steel Mess Kit
- Grub N' Tool
- Personal Water Filtration Bottle
Plus these long-term storage foods:
- (1 pouch) Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat- 8 servings
- (1 pouch) Homestyle Potato Soup - 4 servings
- (1 pouch) Chili Mac - 8 Servings
These are some of our Preparedness Advisor favorites:
The heavy-duty plastic ammo crate is great for storing all types of items including meals, first aid, or survival items. The lid features a water resistant O-Ring seal with metal latch and locking hasp. The contents can be secured with a standard padlock (not included). The folding handle and molded stacking ridges allow for easy stacking and storage.