Got a Bathtub? Then You’ve Got Months of Emergency Water!
The Alexapure Emergency Water Bank solves almost every headache that comes with stockpiling water:
- Saves Money – Might just be the most affordable long-term water solution there is.
- Saves Space – Takes almost no space at all—frees up household storage.
- Long Lasting, Even without Purification – Keeps water fresh for up to 16 weeks.*
- Stores 65 Gallons – All this and it stores 65 gallons of water, or about two months’ worth for one person.**
What a relief!
Holds More, Costs Less.
SMART DESIGN MEANS YOU GET 65 GALLONS OF WATER WITH LITTLE COST OR HASSLE
In a long-term emergency, water doesn’t disappear right away. It usually comes out of the tap temporarily before it dries up or becomes contaminated.
The Water Bank leverages this fact to get you tons of water at very little cost.
Simply lay out the Water Bank in your bathtub, fasten the opening to the tub faucet, and fill it while water is still coming out of the tap. An easy-to-use syphon pump lets you draw water as you need it.
AFFORDABLE FOR ALMOST ANY BUDGET
If there’s a more cost-effective way to store up tons of emergency water, we have yet to see it.
Even though it holds more water than most other emergency containers, the Alexapure Water Bank costs much less.
STORES MORE THAN A BARREL BUT TAKES UP A FRACTION OF THE STORAGE SPACE
The standard emergency water barrel holds about 55 gallons…TEN GALLONS LESS than a single Alexapure Emergency Water Bank.
And the kicker? Because of its innovative design, the Water Bank is a fraction of the size. Rather than taking up half your garage, you can just tuck it away under a sink, in a closet, or even a dresser drawer.
When time comes to fill it, the Water Bank sits in your tub—not an area you’ll get much use of when the water’s out.
ALEXAPURE EMERGENCY WATER BANK INCLUDES:
- 1 BPA-free liner
- 1 siphon pump for dispensing water
- Instructions for easy use
- Fits any standard bathtub
- Keeps water fresh for up to 16 weeks
- Heavy-duty material that's also food safe
- Fills in just 20 to 30 minutes
*Achieves maximum shelf life when stored in cool, dark, dry conditions.
**Water Bank designed for one-time use.