One Filter That Does It All - No Need to Stack Filters
Once you tap into the proprietary technology of Alexapure Pro®, you will never worry about the safety of your family's drinking water again. When it's time to change your gravity core filter, don't accept anything less than genuine Alexapure products.
Alexapure is the only brand of gravity-fed and portable water filters we carry because we know that you expect the very best. They are Made in the USA. Trust Alexapure to supply safer drinking water for every member of your family. We do.
Alexapure Pro Genuine Replacement Filter Description
The Pro has the capacity for up to 4 filter units, allowing you to increase the flow rate exponentially without sacrificing water quality. When you notice a drastic change in the flow rate of your Alexapure Pro, it is time to change the filter(s). Use only genuine Alexapure replacement filters to ensure the highest quality result. Each filter has a capacity of 200 to 5,000 gallons*, depending on the quality of your water source.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Designed for exclusive use in the Alexapure Pro Water System
- Proprietary gravity block ionic adsorption technology
- Silver-impregnated ceramic outer shell that multiplies filtering power
- Ready right out of the box - no priming necessary
- Reduces 206 contaminants* commonly found in drinking water:
- Heavy metals - >99.9%
- Lead - >96%
- Fluoride - >97%
- Chlorine - >99.9%
- Viruses - > 99.99%
- Bacteria - > 99.9999%
- Pesticides & pharmaceuticals - >95%
- Made in the USA
- The filter meets or exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards through Envirotek Laboratories and uses FDA approved materials
Replacement Filter Package Contents:
- One full-size Alexapure Pro Genuine Replacement Filter unit
- Installation hardware
Instructions for Replacing the Alexapure Pro Filter
- Remove the lid from the upper chamber
- Remove the empty upper chamber, steadying the old filter in one hand
- Reach beneath the filter and remove the wing nut holding the unit in place
- Slide out the old filter and discard it
- Remove the new Alexapure filter element from its packaging
- Unscrew the plastic wing nut, leaving the washer in place. This filter is packed in an alcohol-water mixture to ensure that it is microbiologically sterile when it arrives at your home
- Thread the stem of the filter through one of the four holes in the floor of the upper chamber, taking care to hold the filter straight
- Secure it beneath by replacing the plastic wing nut
- No need to pre-prime your new filter; your Alexapure Pro is ready to use right away
Cleaning and Care of Your Alexapure Pro Filter
This replacement filter provides long-term performance with little maintenance. If you notice build-up on the surface of the ceramic filter shell, carefully remove the filter as described in steps 1 through 3 above. Use a non-abrasive pad and fresh water to clean the unit. Do not use soap. Replace the filter according to steps 7 through 8 above.
Warranty Information: 30-day No Questions Asked Guarantee
We extend a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy on unopened products. After 30 days, or for products already opened, we will review your return request on a case-by-case basis. Our goal is to ensure you have a pleasant experience from start to finish!
Is your tap or well water dangerous to drink? Let us help you find out.
Recent testing has identified 267 contaminants in U.S. drinking water:
- 93 linked to an increased risk of cancer
- 78 associated with brain and nervous system damage
- 63 connected to developmental harm to children or fetuses
- 38 that may cause fertility problems
- 45 linked to hormonal disruption
For independent lab results for the Alexapure Pro, click below:
*Chlorine reduction claims are not performance tested beyond 200 gallons. Additional performance claims are based on independent laboratory and manufacturer’s internal test data. Actual performance is dependent on influent water quality, flow rates, system design and application. Results may vary.
This system has been tested for the reduction of the substances listed in the product test data sheets. The concentration of the indicated substances in water entering the system was reduced to a concentration less than equal to the permissible limit for water leaving the system, as specified in NSF/ANSI 53. Minimum substance reductions are listed on the provided test data sheets for testing up to 200 gallons.
System and installation to comply with state and local laws and regulations. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate testing and/or disinfection before or after the system. Manufactured from NSF/ANSI standard 61 and California Prop 65 Compliant certified coconut shell carbon and raw materials.
For the best results, store replacement filters at temperatures above 35°F. Keep the filter moist and from drying out at all times for maximum filtration capacity.
PERFORMANCE: Performance claims are based on independent lab results and manufacturer’s internal test data*. Actual performance is dependent on influent water quality, flow rates, system design and applications. Your results may vary. Performance claims are based on a complete system, including a filter and housing. This filter must be operated according to the system’s specifications to deliver the claimed performance. It is essential to follow operational, maintenance, and filter replacement requirements as directed for each application for this filter and system to perform correctly. Read the Manufacturer’s Performance Data Sheet accompanying the system and change the filter as suggested. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users’ water.
WARRANTY: LIMITED LIABILITY: Alexapure, LLC makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, statutory, or otherwise, and expressly disclaims all warranties of every kind, concerning the product, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, except that this product should be capable of performing as described in this product’s data sheet. Alexapure’s obligation shall be limited solely to the refund of the purchase price or replacement of the product proven defective, in Alexapure’s sole discretion. Determination of suitability of this product for uses and applications contemplated by Buyer shall be the sole responsibility of Buyer. Use of this product constitutes Buyer’s acceptance of this Limited Liability.