Long-Lasting, Reliable, and Stealthy
Ready Hour 6-Hour Canned Heat: Propane stoves and fire starters are great—but they’re not safe for indoor cooking, and that’s where most people spend their time during an emergency.
It’s why every household needs a big supply of indoor cooking fuel. And for that, there is nothing better than Ready Hour 6-Hour Canned Heat. Preppers swear by it for a reason:
- Proven safe for indoor use – It burns clean with odorless, smokeless, and nontoxic fumes.
- Spill-safe – Spilled glycol does not ignite. Try to light it . . . it will not catch fire without a wick.
- Six-hour burn time – It's also super long lasting: approximately six hours of burn time per can allows you to prepare several meals.
- Keeps working as the years go by– lasts indefinitely. Use some now and save the rest for later; it will not affect shelf life.
- Resealable – Leftover fuel can be re-used.
- Easy fit for bug-out bags, drawers, etc. – 3.25 “circumference x 2.75” height.
- Sized for folding camp stoves – Slides right into a camp stove for cooking over pots and pans.
Each package contains two 7.11 oz (210 g) cans of high-purity diethylene glycol which has a flashpoint of around 265°F.
Made in the USA.
Ready Hour 6-Hour Canned Heat: Safe for Indoor Use
Unlike propane and other fuels, canned heat can be ignited indoors. It produces odorless, smokeless, nontoxic fumes and is used every day by restaurants and caterers.
It creates almost no odor or black soot that stains walls and other surfaces.
It’s so safe, it won’t even light when spilled!
One Can Cooks Several Meals, Quickly
With a flame that maintains steady heat, non-stop, for six hours, a single can of Ready Hour 6-Hour Canned Heat allows you to prepare several meals.
Makes quick, easy work of freeze-dried emergency foods—the perfect pair!
Hides Your Trail
Because you can burn it indoors, Ready Hour 6-Hour Canned Heat hides your activity from the outside world.
In a disaster situation this is key to your safety. The pursuit and preparation of food can easily give away your position and unnecessarily attract intruders or predators - very stealthy.
Product may freeze when temperature reaches 16 degrees Fahrenheit (-8 Celsius). When stored in ambient conditions above its freezing point, this product will last for many years.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product