Better Than Grocery-Store Brands! Rib-sticking comfort in a crisis.
Ready Hour case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away! Each pack lasts up to 25-years unopened.
These cases come with multiple pouches of food. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you're ready to cook it.
Mac & cheese - is there any better comfort food? Our Mac & Cheese case pack hits the spot every time. We packed this dish with noodles and a rich sauce with real cheddar cheese. We're sure it will fill you up and keep you going in an emergency. It's also great when you need a dinner plan in a hurry!
Stock a case of mac & cheese in your emergency food supply for comfort in a crisis. But don't forget to buy a case for your everyday pantry. Whenever you need a quick fix of wholesome mac & cheese, Ready Hour has you covered.
The Mac & Cheese Case Pack boxes are 9 x 6 1/2 x 9 inches. NET WT. 11.99 oz (340g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 71.94 oz (2040g).
Mac & Cheese Benefits:
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to Prepare
- Hearty and delicious
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 6 pouches
- 4 servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
Directions for Mac & Cheese:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- Whisk entire contents of pouch in 4 1/2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and let stand 3-4 minutes to thicken before serving.
- Garnish or add items from your garden to add flavor.
Elbow macaroni (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid). cheddar cheese seasoning [cheddar cheese [cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzyme], whey, dry buttermilk, salt, citric acid, paprika, extractives of annato and turmeric], whey modified food starch, non-iodized salt, sugar, lactic acid.
Allergen Alert: This product contains milk and wheat
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
* 1.7 gallons of water are needed to prepare entire case pack. Total calories 7,680.