LIGHTWEIGHT & RELIABLE - A GREAT BACKUP FOR WATER FILTRATION
Any preparedness plan requires redundancy. You should have at least 2 backup plans. Those that follow the PACE model (Primary, Alternate, Contingency, and Emergency) will have as many as four. Backups work best when they're unobtrusive, but ready to be deployed in a moment's notice.
WATER is one of those you must have backups for to survive emergencies.
These Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets fit the bill. When used as directed, they make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking. One tablet will approximately disinfect one half quart of water. One bottle treats up to 25 quarts. The compact, lightweight bottle fits in any go bag, making it a perfect backup for your other water treatment plans (like an Alexapure Survival Spring personal water filter).
Made in the USA.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL: Store these germicidal tablets in a cool dry place. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
DIRECTIONS for USE: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Add 2 tablets to 1 quart or liter of water and cap loosely to allow a small amount of leakage. Wait 5 minutes. Shake container to allow screw threads on the closure to be moistened, then tighten cap. Wait 30 minutes before drinking. RECAP BOTTLE TIGHTLY. KEEP TABLETS DRY.
Unopened - 4 years from manufacture date.
Opened - 1 year from date of opening, or if they start to discolor.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARD TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
- E.P.A. Reg. No. 79533-1-37257
- E.P.A. Est. No. 79533-WI-1
Warnings: Avoid eye contact. Will cause severe irritation to eyes and mucous membranes. Harmful if swallowed. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless instructed by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.