A Staple of the American Diet. Keep it that way, even in a crisis.
1/2 CUP per SERVING (30g) - no skimping like others do (read the label and make sure you are not being shorted with 1/4 cup servings)
Whenever a meal needs an extra boost of protein, just pull out a pouch of Ready Hour Freeze-Dried White Meat Chicken. It's perfect during an emergency, when our bodies need extra fuel to get through tough times. It can also be a real time-saver on a busy weeknight. That's why we recommend you buy a case pack for your emergency kit and your everyday pantry.
Packages last up to 30 years unopened.
Each fat-free serving provides you with 27 grams of protein. Our chicken breast complements pasta, soups, stews and rice with rich flavor.
Stock up on your favorite emergency survival food in bulk! Ready Hour case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away. These cases come with six pouches of freeze-dried white chicken meat. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your chicken until you're ready to cook it.
The Freeze-Dried White Meat Chicken Case Pack boxes are 9 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches. NET WT. 2.12 oz (60g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 12.72 oz (360g).
Freeze-Dried White Meat Chicken Benefits:
- Inspected for wholesomeness by the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Adds delicious protein to any meal
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 6 pouches
- 2 Servings per pouch
- 30 Grams / 1/2 CUP per serving (no rinky-dinky skimping here)
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
- Total calories 1,440
Directions for Freeze-Dried White Meat Chicken:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- Mix 1/2 cup chicken bites to 1/2 cup boiling water.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Drain off excess water and use as you would regular cooked chicken.
- Use in meat pies, stews, soups, sandwiches, etc.
Freeze Dried Cooked Chicken Breast.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.