“G2O” Replacement Water Filters
Keep You Safe Wherever You Go!
Each G2O Water Filter can purify 120 gallons. Keep several replacement filters ON HAND for family use during prolonged emergencies!
In stressful situations, the average person tends to drink A LOT MORE water – as much as a gallon a day!
That’s why it’s important to have REPLACEMENT FILTERS for your G2O Water Bottle.
The G2O filter “maxes out” at 120 gallons. That means it did it’s job of trapping all the BAD stuff you DON’T want to drink!
But it also means you have to replace the filter, just like anything else.
So if you have a family or group of people to take care of, it’s best to get a substantial supply of these Replacement Filters while you can. You simply don’t want to be caught without them.
HERE ARE THE MANY BENEFITS OF THIS POWERFUL FILTER…
- Certified to remove ≥99.99% of viruses, ≥99.9% of parasites, and ≥99.9999% of bacteria*
- Reduces chlorine, VOCs, microplastics, and harmful chemicals
- Improves taste, odor, color, and clarity
- Purifies up to 120 gallons—that’s 750 refills
- Quick and easy to replace
- Made in the USA
Enjoy Clean, Safe, and Delicious Water—Anytime, Anywhere
From a backyard pool to a rushing alpine river, this filter will reduce:
Bacteria, bad taste, chemicals, chlorine, microbial parasites, microorganisms, odors, viruses, and more!
Certified to NSF/ANSI Filtration Systems Standards and proven to meet the EPA Microbiological Purifier Test standard in Type 1 test water, this filter provides you with water filtration you can trust.
No unpleasant tastes, foul odors, or contaminants that can make you sick!
Keep the G2O Packaging!
The packaging containing the G2O Replacement Filter doubles as a complete Emergency Water Kit!
Simply open the resealable pouch, attach the straw and mouthpiece to the filter, collect water in the pouch, and use the filter as a straw to drink from the pouch.
Be sure to get enough filters for your entire family – especially in case of a PROLONGED CRISIS.
Water filters are a convenient, self-contained, low-cost solution that can make a big difference in your survival.
Add these filters to your go-bags and other emergency stockpiles, and put some in your car or RV.
You never know when you might need to purify water, so keep these filters nearby.
Replacing Your Filter Is Easy
- Remove cap from bottle and screw out used filter.
- Open packaging and attach new straw to barbed end of new filter.
- Screw new filter snugly into cap.
- Fill bottle with water.
- Insert new filter into bottle, tighten cap, then open dust cap to expose bite valve.
- To drink, bite and suck bite valve while firmly squeezing bottle.
- Dimensions: 5.88" x 1.4" x 1.4"
- Weight: 0.17 pounds (77 grams)
- Flow rate: .05 to .16 gallons per minute (189 to 605 milliliters per minute)
- Filter life: 120 gallons (454 liters)
- Storage temperature: 35°F to 120°F
*Meets or exceeds US EPA Microbiological Purifier Test standard for the reduction of viruses, bacteria, and cysts in EPA Type 1 test water.