The ONLY Dosimeter with an INSTANT Read You Can TRUST
Natural disasters can spread radiation halfway across the globe. An accident at a power plant can take a destructive turn, or worse—we could find ourselves engaged in nuclear warfare.
If this happens, you’ll need a RADTriage50 Personal Radiation Dosimeter by your side.
- Instantly assesses exposure to radiation.
- Helps to triage medical treatment and calm panic.
- Extendable shelf life.
- Trusted by the American military and first responders.
- Made in the USA.
A Tool to Triage Medical Treatment and Minimize Terror
The RADTriage50 Personal Radiation Dosimeter is the only dosimeter with an accurate dose range that allows first responders to instantly triage medical treatment for those suffering from the harmful effects of radiation exposure.
For civilians, this dosimeter can minimize the panic and worry that accompany widespread radiation exposure as well as determine whether or not medical attention is needed.
This dosimeter has two monitors:
Sensor – The rectangular strip in the center monitors radiation above 50 mSv (millisievert), which is the permissible annual dose for occupational workers in the USA. Levels that exceed this amount can cause harm.
FIT™ Indicator – The square, dot-patterned indicator on the right side of the dosimeter monitors service life, the effects of ambient conditions, and tampering.
Between these two monitors, the RADTriage50 Personal Radiation Dosimeter indicates not only if lethal levels of radiation are in the air, but how high those levels are.
As Ready for an Emergency as You Are
You won’t find a dosimeter that’s better equipped for an emergency than the RADTriage50 Personal Radiation Dosimeter.
- FAILPROOF – Works as it is without batteries, readers, maintenance, or software. No moving parts, no electricity, and no power make it the ultimate choice in an emergency.
- READY RIGHT AWAY – This dosimeter is always active and ready to use, making it readily deployable in an emergency. Get an instant read when you need it most!
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Each dosimeter is the size of a credit card—100,000 can be stored in a cubic meter of space. They’re lightweight and won’t weigh you down.
- AFFORDABLE – When broken down, this dosimeter costs only pennies a day. Other dosimeters can cost nearly a dollar a day. Even on a budget, you can build your stockpile.
- LONG SHELF LIFE – At room temperature, you can rely on this dosimeter for up to two years. When stored at temperatures below 5°F, you can add at least ten years to the shelf life!
World-Renowned and Field-Tested Technology
Developed by award-winning scientists in a highly equipped research facility, RADTriage technology is top of the line.
In addition to having been independently tested by the world’s top laboratories, this dosimeter has been put to the ultimate test: out in the field.
Since 1999, the RADTriage50 Personal Radiation Dosimeter has been utilized by the United States Navy, the United States Department of Homeland Security, and even the Israeli Ministry Defense. These dosimeters followed the United States Army into Iraq and were heavily used in Japan during the Fukushima nuclear power plant incident in 2011.