Tender Rice. Bell Peppers. Tomatoes.
Just the Right Amount of Seasoning.
Ready Hour case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away! These cases come with 4 pouches of savory rice. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you're ready to cook it.
Southwest Savory Rice is prepared in our rich chicken broth and cooked with bell peppers and tomatoes. This gives the rice its distinctive southwestern flair. Sure to be a favorite with the kids! Buy a case for your pantry for an easy meal in a pinch. Store a case in your emergency kit to will boost your spirits in a crisis. Each case pack comes with 4 pouches with 8 servings each. Perfect for a family!
Our Southwest Savory Rice is a snap to make - just stir it into boiling water and simmer. When you have Southwest Savory Rice on your pantry shelf and a case in your emergency food kit, you will never have to worry about feeding your family in a crisis.
Southwest Rice Benefits:
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Old-fashioned goodness
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 4 pouches
- 8 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
- Case pack box measurements: 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 9 inches
- Weighs 4.6 pounds
Directions for Southwest Rice:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Combine 5 Cups water with contents of pouch and bring to a boil.
- Cover with lid and reduce heat to low.
- Continue cooking for 20 to 25 minutes.
Rice (parboiled long grain rice, enriched with ferric orthophosphate [iron], niacin, thiamin mononitrate [thiamin], and folic acid [folate]), chicken stock (corn syrup solids, salt, corn starch, hydrolyzed corn and soy protein, rendered chicken fat, sugar, onion powder, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, spices, turmeric, parsley, silicon dioxide), red and green diced bell peppers, onion powder, tomato powder, cumin, non-iodized salt
Allergen Alert: This product contains soy.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
* 1.3 gallons of water are needed to prepare entire case pack. Total calories 6,400.