TRUE Stainless Steel Mess Kit that ACTUALLY Fits in Your Go-Bag!
Your bag of survival gear is called a “go-bag” for a reason. You must be able to GRAB IT and GO at a moment’s notice!
However, strategically packing your go-bag with what you need—while ensuring it stays lightweight—can be a challenge.
With the Stainless Steel Mess Cooking Kit by Ready Hour, you'll have no more packing worries. Make a meal wherever you go without a clunky and cluttered assortment of pots and pans.
- Includes FIVE cooking essentials.
- Each piece fits into another for compact storage.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Made from durable stainless steel.
This All-In-One Storage Solution Saves Space
The Stainless Steel Mess Cooking Kit by Ready Hour features FIVE easy-to-carry cooking essentials you’ll want when worse comes to worst.
NO mismatched sets of pots and pans. NO lost or ill-fitting lids. Each piece of this kit can be seamlessly stacked into the other, creating the ultimate all-in-one storage solution. Save space wherever it’s stored, from the trunk of your car to your basement’s survival supply.
This mess cooking kit includes:
- (1) 34-ounce pot – The perfect pot for boiling water to mix up your emergency meals.
- (1) 17-ounce pan – Ideal for making eggs, meat, and more. Plus, it doubles as a lid for the pot.
- (1) BPA-free mug – Use for measuring and mixing ingredients.
- (1) Scrubber – Just what you need for squeaky-clean cookware.
- (1) Nylon mesh bag – Holds the complete kit, making it convenient to carry.
After you’ve finished up with your mess cooking kit, simply pull apart the curved, swing-out handles on the pot and pan. Wrap them around their respective bases, then stack and pack! No oddly shaped or protruding pieces—this kit’s completely circular once it’s ready to go.
This mess cooking kit measures only 6.25" x 6.25" x 4" when packed, taking up little space in times when space is critical.
The Stainless-Steel Mess Cooking Kit by Ready Hour is constructed from 201 stainless steel, making it a durable and long-lasting addition to your survival supplies.
With silicone-coated handles, you can use this kit on a stove, over fires, and with other heat sources without getting burned from hot handles. The last thing you need in an emergency is an injury!
From a pot and pan to a scrubber to keep them clean, this mess cooking kit is a must for your survival stash.